Use of the Site and the Service
- Are at least 18 years of age or you are using the Site or the Service under parental or adult guardian supervision;
- Agree to provide us with accurate information as necessary for the proper conduct of our Site and the Service and to take responsibility for the information you provide;
- Acknowledge that we may be unable to process and shall have no responsibility to process requests the accuracy of which we cannot validate;
- Agree not to create a link (other than personal “bookmark” or “favorites” entry) to our Site without first obtaining our permission;
- Will refrain from using profane, vulgar, inflammatory, libelous, or similarly discourteous language in any e-mail or form entry created through this Site;
- Are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site and the Service; Will only use this Site for lawful purposes in accordance with our terms and conditions;
- Agree to honor our intellectual property rights;
By accessing the Site and the Service, you agree that you WILL NOT:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
- Violate any applicable law;
- Post or transmit any profane, vulgar, inflammatory, libelous, or similarly discourteous material of any kind to or through the Site;
- Impersonate other parties or entities;
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the Site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way.
Links to Other websites
The Site and the Service may contain links and pointers to the other related Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the Site and the Service. Links to and from the Site and the Service to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, does not constitute an endorsement by M.A.I.L. Inc. or any of its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates of any third party resources or their contents. Links do not imply that M.A.I.L. Inc. is affiliated or associated with or are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked sites are authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of M.A.I.L. Inc. or any of its affiliates. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster. M.A.I.L. Inc. does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site and the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. M.A.I.L. Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site and the Service.
Non-United States Residents
M.A.I.L. Inc. makes no representation that materials in the Site and the Service, and their copyrights, trademarks, patents, and licensing arrangements, are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations outside of the U.S. do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Modification of the Site, Service or Agreement
You acknowledge that M.A.I.L. Inc. and/or related parties may hold copyrights and patents for elements of the Site or the Service. You do not have, receive or obtain any title or other property right in any information, images, code, scripts, expressions or data obtained through the Site or the Service; all such rights are retained by M.A.I.L. Inc.. This Agreement does not and shall not be construed to transfer title to any copyright or patent to you. All right, title, and interest in and to the Site and the Service, including all associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain vested with M.A.I.L. Inc. and/or its affiliates or licensors.
Choice of Law, Forum Selection, Attorney Fees
M.A.I.L. Inc., 526 N Earl Ave, Lafayette, IN 47904