Taking effect on 1/17/2016, the Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) approved the rate filing price changes submitted by the United States Postal Service® (USPS®) for its Shipping Services products.
Prices for First Class Mail, Standard Mail and Periodicals, will remain the same, however, you will see price changes for USPS shipping services.
- Priority Mail Flat Rate® Envelopes and Padded Flat Rate Envelopes: 70 cent increase ($5.75 to $6.45 & from $6.10 to $6.80)
- Legal Flat Rate Envelopes: 55 cents ($5.90 to $6.45)
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes: 85 cents for small and large options.
- Small Flat Rate Box – $5.95 to $6.80
- Large Flat Rate Box – $17.90 to $18.75
- Medium Flat Rate Box – $12.65 to $13.45
- Large Flat Rate Boxes – $15.90 to $16.75 for:
- Army/Air Post Office (APO),
- Fleet Post Office (FPO) and
- Diplomatic Post Office (DPO)
Note: the USPS is discontinuing Priority Mail Express® Flat Rate Boxes. The Priority Mail Express service is still available, but the Flat Rate options will be eliminated.